For the thousands of anxiety sufferers scattered about D.C., life takes on a whole new aspect that most people ever experience. Sometimes the simple commotion outside can cause an anxiety flare-up that lasts for days on end. If you are ready to kick anxiety in the backside, the seven tips below can help give you the advantage.
1. Exercise: Keeping your heart pumping keeps you healthy and fit but it also helps price serotonin in the brain so there is less depression and anxiety. Get up and get active; you’ll feel better.
2. Journal: Write it down and get it out. A journal can help release emotions that you cannot tell anyone else. You’re free to write anything you choose within the pages of a journal.
3. What do You Eat: Diet plays a big role in our mood so if you are not feeling like your old self, maybe it is time to evaluate the diet you eat. Avoid sugary foods, processed foods and carbs that can exacerbate anxiety.
4. Go to the Doctor: The doc knows best and he can prescribe any number of treatments to you. Many people choose a medication as their preferred anxiety treatment washington dc.
5. Counseling: Do you need someone to talk to? Don’t think that you do not. We all could be that shoulder to lean on and counseling provides just that.
6. Sleep More: Sleeping with anxiety is not so simple. Use Melatonin and other supplements to help ensure you catch enough shut eye each night. It dramatically reduces anxiety when you are well rested.
7. Deep Breath: If you are not familiar with deep breathing techniques already, it is time to do so. Deep breathing is a top recommended anxiety treatment that can help you out of many difficult moments.Read More